The Biggest Factor In Determining The Magnitude of Outcomes From Individual Change Is YOUR Desire And Willingness To Change
We Have Coached 100s of Leaders Through Powerful 1:1 Coaching
Sometimes we have to change because the pain of the status quo has become too much for us to bear. Sometimes we have to change to survive. Sometimes we want to change because we are bored of the status quo and want to learn, build our capacity and grow. The change we need to undertake can be radical or incremental.
From experience we have learned that the biggest success factor in determining the outcomes from individual change is your desire and willingness to change.
We have spent years coaching individual leaders through personal and professional change, and partnering with leaders as they guide their teams and organizations through significant change. We use the following proven approach to coaching senior leaders effectively through change:
- Practical, Focused and Flexible – we are down to earth not esoteric or abstract. We focus on what will work for you in your particular organization/situation and adapt our coaching accordingly.
- Honest – there is no point in pretending the emperor has clothes. Honesty is a valuable and precious commodity used too infrequently when it comes to dealing with tough issues. We are honest in our coaching relationships sharing valuable insights and objective feedback.
- Non-judgmental – we want you to be comfortable saying what you need to say without fear of judgment or that we have a hidden agenda. Our only agenda is to support you in enabling the change you want to happen.
- Humanistic – our coaching might be work-focused but we are all humans who have lives outside work that sometimes affect work and vice versa. We don’t ignore that, we embrace that. We genuinely care about your success. We introduce lightness and share relevant personal stories to support your learning and growth.
We are not about changing who you are, fundamentally there is nothing wrong with you – it’s usually about changing your mindset/limiting beliefs or behaviors to get you more of the results you want.
We want to build a strong working relationship with you based on trust and respect. We will be honest, say what we mean and follow through on our commitments.
Change Essentials has experience with:
- 1 on 1 coaching for mid level and senior managers – the coaching can be focused broadly on leadership or targeted to meet specific skills/competency needs.
- Group coaching – a cost effective means of offering facilitated coaching support to a group of individuals in a way that builds their leadership capacity and relationships over time.
- Team coaching – intense work focused on supporting all the individuals on a senior leadership/critical project team accomplish their goals while strengthening their working relationships.
- Assessments such as Myers Briggs or DiSC or 360s integrated into coaching – that includes a range of standard 360 assessments and tailored interview-based 360s.
- Setting up, managing and evaluating high impact small – large coaching programs for commercial and federal organizations.